Heron River is a place where you can take in the natural splendor of the Boise River, the view of the distant foothills and revel in the joys of small town life with the convenience of being near one of the nation’s most vibrant capitol cities.
The Vision of Heron River is in the Details...
• A stunning planned community located in one of the Northwest’s most charming small towns: Star, Idaho.
• Nestled along the Boise River with more than 75 acres of permanently protected open space that have been carefully preserved for wildlife and residents.
• A mix of scenic natural and enhanced water features throughout the community.
• Homes in many distinctive architectural styles and price ranges.
• The Village Center, a distinctive commercial district within Heron River that will offer opportunities to dine, shop & work.
• Great schools, shopping and dining all nearby.
• The Club at Heron River that includes a swimming pool, gym, tennis courts, a play structure and grassy picnic area.
• Heron River conveniently offers the best of all worlds. A community you can call "home.
To visit the community website click here